Friday, July 10, 2009

Phototography Workshop


Sherry
and Staci will make a fun day of learning some basic skills in Photoshop/Photoshop Elements. Bring your digital camera and laptop and learn new skills and techniques to play with your photos. Sunday July 26 1-5 PM You will learn basic photoshop techniques. Class fee $30.00.Monday 10 AM - 4 PM. You will learn more advanced skills in Photoshop from photo to piece of art. Class fee $50.00 Both days $75.00 Rooms are available at my Bed & Breakfast for a discount of $50 per person. Hurry, as beds will fill up quickly! Lunch Monday can be brown bag or walk across the street to JW Steakhouse. Call me 979-830-7866 to reserve your spot. Class fee must be paid in advance to secure your place.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Okay, so Lizzie and I decided we can at least take the Sunday afternoon class. Sign us up! But bigger, or should I say smaller things happening on Monday!!!

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Oh was your workshop? I had a blast at mine! And your friend Terry was adorable. She was so energetic and full of enthusiasium. Happy that I got to meet her!

Karen Cole said...

Sounds wonderful. Workshops at a B and B!!!

Thanks for your really nice comments. You made my day.

Boy, do I need to learn photoshop!!!